Because things are getting really real with this side hustle!
- This blog may be compensated in forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of return. The primary form of compensation of this blog are affiliate links.
- I won’t ever promote a product I don’t like. I’m a VERY busy person. If I’m taking the time to recommend or discuss an item or a retailer, it’s because I truly stand behind it, or the brand as a whole.
- Sponsored posts are articles on my blog where I’m compensated if I write about a specific product or topic. If I do write a sponsored post, I will indicate it as sponsored content.
- I firmly believe in transparency and being considered a reliable source in my field (I grew up in fashion!). This includes being forthcoming regarding business relationships and opinion amongst brands, and staying true to my own personal brand identity (a type A business-oriented millennial yuppie).
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are strictly my own.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Unless it is of course, me writing about running my personal company. (Biz & Brunch, hello?)
Finally, because we’re talking full disclosure here: This blog is written and edited by me, Nicole Williams. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com